"Efficiently support our customers through our superior attention to detail"
A panel interface connector (PIC) is a device that mounts to the
outside of a control cabinet and houses convenient pass through connections, allowing interface from both sides of the panel door.
BASIC DESIGNS & CUSTOM APPLICATIONS
Panel Interface Connectors
What is a Panel Interface (PIC)?
Panel Interface Catalog (pdf)
Currently there are over 2000 PIC designs in production and new ones are being created on a regular basis. If you cannot find a configuration that meets your requirements please contact us.
These are ideal for tight spaces. The anodized aluminum housing has a connector potted inside and can easily be mounted to a cabinet through a 1” diameter hole.
• Housings are UL Type 12, 4, & 4x. UL File # E183955
• All connections are normally straight through, pin 1 to pin 1, etc.
• All D-Sub connectors are FEMALE EXTERIOR and MALE INTERIOR referenced to the cabinet.
• The 9 pin and 25 pin D-Subs pin confi gurations are available as a break out configuration.
• The internal power connection is made via a covered terminal block with screw connections.
• The standard reset is a 3 amp to limit the power output of the unit. Other amperages are available.
• Pick out the components you would like. (pages W-11– W13 in pdf catalog)
• Pick out the housing you would like. (pages W-14 – W-15)
• Send the component details along with quantities to our sales department.
• Engineers will do what they can to fit all the listed components in the housing selected, or offer a housing that will hold them all.
Available PIC Configurations
PIC Port Adapters
Keeps control cabinets closed reducing safety hazards
Reduces the potential for arc flash explosions.
Dependable and knowledgeable service team to assist you with your specific requirments.
Custom designes can be configured and manufactured quickly.
Over 2,000 configurations already designed and available.
Maintain control cabinet enclosure ratings.
For more information, contact us at 800-966-2345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing Sizes & Available Components
- Size 6 - 3.2" width [80.4 mm]
- Size 10 - 3.7" width [93.5 mm]
- Size 16 - 4.5" width [113.5 mm]
- Size 24 - 5.6" width [142.5 mm]
* Sizes 6-24 have a height of 1.8" [45.5 mm] *
- Size 32 - 5" width x 3.6" height [126 x 92 mm]
- Size 48 - 6.6" width x 3.7" height [168 x 93 mm]
- North American receptacles (simplex or duplex)
- International receptacles (UK, European, China, India, France)
- D-Subs (9, 15, 25 or 37 pin)
- Ethernet or phone jacks
- Coaxial cable jack
- Mini DIN (6 or 8 pin)
- USB ports
- Resettable fuses (3, 5, 10 or 15 Amp)