"Efficiently support our customers through our superior attention to detail"
COOLTRON brushless DC fans range in size from 15~172 mm, thickness from 6~55 mm, voltage from DC 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 24V, 48V, and ball, sleeve or hybrid bearing styles.
COOLTRON EXCELLENCE VS. STANDARD FAN SERIES
Cooltron DC Fans
Online Cooltron Catalog
COOLTRON inductive AC fans range in size from 60~254 mm, thickness from 25~89mm, voltage from 110V~220V, ball or sleeve bearings and wire lead or terminals.
COOLTRON AC & DC blowers range in size from 51~220 mm, thickness from 15~56 mm, voltage from 5~48 VDC and 110V~220 VAC.
The Cooltron Excellence Series line designated by an ES is designed for high-end applications that require ex-ceptional reliability, such as medical instruments. Fans and blowers that fall under this series have a superior lifespan and performance. Compared to a similar fan or blower from the standard series, this line would be more durable and longer lasting due to its superior engineering and materials.
Excellence Series: Operating Temperature: -20°C to 70° C (Humidity 15% to 90% RH)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (Humidity 15% to 90% RH
The Cooltron Standard Series line designated by an SS is designed for general applications such as computers and cabinets. Fans and blowers that fall under this series have a standard lifespan and reliability that ex-ceeds the industrial average. They are also more price competitive than comparable fans in the ex-cellence series.
Standard Series :Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70° C (Humidity 35% to 85% RH)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 75°C (Humidity 35% to 85% RH
Cooltron AC Fans
Approved by major testing groups and manufactured by ISO certified factories.
Three year standard warranty on all fans, blowers, and fan accessories.
Dependable and knowledgeable service team to assist you in your designs or project.
The broadest selection, able to meet various specifications and target prices.
Over 200,000 units of inventory stock with JIT delivery and logistic systems.
25% Shorter lead time than the cooling fan industrial average.
For more information, contact us at 800-966-2345 or email@example.com
Tips on choosing a COOLTRON fan
1. Keep in mind the application it will be used for. Some fans are more suited to different types of environments, such as medical offices or in audio equipment
2. Determine how much heat will need to be directed away from the equipment and what the optimal temperature should be before deciding on a fan
3. Other factors to consider include the size of the fan and the type of bearing that is desired
4. Life expectancy can be affected by enviromental conditions, the amount of continuous use and the bearing. Bearings have a direct relationship to the overall lifespan of the fan
5. Sleeve bearings start out quieter than ball bearings and are not as expensive
6. Ball bearings last longer than sleeve bearings and can stand up better under wider range of temperatures